সরকারি খরচে আইনগত সহায়তা
Oral advice given by the panel lawyer to the poor people.
Representation for the poor litigantsbefore Courts.
Draft legal documents for court proceedings.
Conversation with the distressed and aggrieved people.
Eligibility for Free Service
- Any insolvent as financially insolvent person ( Whose annual average income is below tk.50,000)
- Any freedom fighter who is disabled or partially disabled, unemployed or unable( Whose annual average income is below tk.75,000)
- Any individual receiving old age allowance
- Any distressed mothers holding VGD card
- Women & ChildrenVictims of trafficking
- Women and children victims of acid throwing by the miscreants
- Allottee of a house or land in a model village
- An insolvent widow, a woman abandoned by husband and a distressed woman
- A disabled person unable to earn and destitute
- A person considered by the court as financial helpless as insolvent
- A person recommended or considered by the Jail Authority as financially helpless and insolvent
Where to Get Free Service
Government legal aid service can be availed from the following offices:
ØOfficeofDistrict Legal Aid Committee.
ØOffice of Upazilla Legal Aid Committee.
ØOffice of Union Legal Aid Committee.
লিগ্যাল এইড অফিস সহকারী
লিগ্যাল এইড অফিস
জেলা জজ আদালত ভবন, নিচতলা (কক্ষ নং- ৪)